- Authenticated Power of Attorney
- One photograph passport size
- Authenticated and appostiled Police records of country of origin ans/or place of residence.(I8 OR OVER)
- Certification from the DGIC stating that there are no charges against the interested party
- Medical Certificate.
- Certificating from the school or university that the student is currently enrolled in the educational institution
- Affidavit stating that the student will be provided means to live and pay his expenses.
I am happy to highly recommend my own lawyer. after many false starts and plain fraud by lawyers. I found one who had an excellent price, was extremely efficient and honest. I had my residency within 3 months and I was guided through the whole process including the final visit to pick up my documents. Just contact me if you need a referral.